PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Trading with cryptocurrencies is a highly risky activity! We do not trade with cryptocurrencies, but solely provide information through our app to better understand the cryptocurrency market and to analyse the cryptocurrency market, which does not affect the state on the market as such. Please understand that if you are trading with cryptocurrencies, you might be losing all of your investments and significant amounts of money.
Website coinsentapp.com is a landing page owned by SMART CODE d.o.o. (SMART CODE LLC) that explains functionalities and presents CoinSent mobile app for iOS and Android. We perform cryptocurrency market analyses and feed our users with structured data that may help them in their understanding of the cryptocurrency market. We are doing our best to provide the best user experience in both our apps and our website.
The controller of personal data is: SMART CODE d.o.o., Smoletova 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, VAT ID: SI67125123, telephone: +3861889100, e-mail: [email protected]
We perform our business following the highest standards of protection of personal data. We therefore undertake all necessary and reasonable measures so as to keep your personal information confidential. We do not transfer, sell, copy, rent, lease or otherwise submit any of your data to third parties, save for instances as required so by law.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING / COLLECTIONS
We collect certain personal data from you, but only on a lawful basis. The reasons and purposes for collection are:
1) USE OF THE APP
Your personal information such as your name, e-mail address and IP address are collected due to user experience analysis and website behaviour and are stored until you request to opt-out by sending us an e-mail.
2) MARKETING / NEWSLETTERS
Our website contains a form that you may fill-in and sign up for occasional news about CoinSent mobile apps, regarding your selected preferences.
You will receive updates from us until you make a withdrawal by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter or by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, owned by Google Inc. to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns (e.g. number of visitors to the various parts of our web page) in a way which does not identify anyone. Your location is listed at most on the city basis and does not let us find out your exact location. You can read all about how Google services collect your data here. You can also opt-out here Disable Google Analytics
4) REMARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL TARGETING
6) SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored for period necessary to solve your request, but not longer than five years. We will first determine the nature of the inquiry, and in case it contains personal information, we will process this information in the manner prescribed by these rules for a particular type of personal data, or manner which is prescribed by law.
No personal data is transferred to third parties or to third countries other than what is listed in this policy.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS
We do not keep your data longer than necessary – all periods are specified in each category above.
We do our best to protect data privacy, therefore we implement necessary physical, technical and administrative measures such as:
- very frequent updating and testing of our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- regular updating;
- ensuring that all of our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized personnel;
- training employees and others about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employees’ privacy responsibilities.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
Please understand that under the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data, collected by us. To have an insight into such data, please contact us at [email protected];
- the right to rectification. To rectify any of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected];
- the right to request erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others if personal data has been made public. To request erasure or be forgotten, please contact us at [email protected];
- the right to request restrictionof processing. To request such please contact us at [email protected];
- the right to be informed. To request any additional information on the data we are collecting from you or other information, please contact us at[email protected];
- the right to data portability. If you wish for all or certain of your personal data to be given to another subject, please contact us as [email protected];
- the right to object. To file any objection regarding the personal data we are collecting on you, please contact us at [email protected];
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects. For such requests please contact us at [email protected].
Any other information, requests and/or assistance if offered under [email protected].
Should you deem any misconduct of personal data is taking please, it is our duty to inform you that you may well reach out to the Slovenian Information Commissioner, throughtheir website https://www.ip-rs.si/en/.